Identify {solved} MC moves into a garage he liveswith Land lady and her two daughters house.

Mar 20, 2023
Not incest game MC is really a tenant to the garage of the house. When you knock one of the daughter of the landlady opens the daughter and does not know you are renting which she is later informed by her mom at the door. MC rented it to go to school and the two sisters are your schoolmates. I think MC had some headache and some other classmate will talk to you about it but only after you meet her at park at night. She claims you have powers and she later shows you some psychic thing she can do like move stuff i think there was a color effect that was purple. Sometime later this LI and you go to library and find a hidden entrance in which is dark and you almost die to something sharp some trap. I think due to this you end up late going home and when you get into your room the garage one of the LI sister is in there waiting for you angry since you didn't even reply and she was worried. Not sure if this is when you have sex with her but I think it is ( I think this was the swimmer sister). I remember she is the swimmer sister since one choice was to wait for her and let other sister go home 1st since swimmer sister is late on their meeting place to go home. MC can stay and check up on Swimmer sis which is is in fact just chilling in the pool. This this Sister also joins you in you and magic girl in solving the mystery of your headache and possible powers. It was most likely renpy.