Identify [Solved] MC Wakes Up in a Mysterious City?

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I really don't have much else to go off of for this. A while back I tried the game out but saved it for later; for all I know it's been abandoned.

Basic gist of the story is the character wakes up (with amnesia maybe?) to find himself, as well as the rest of the cast, trapped in a city. They can't explain it and there seems to be some sort of paranormal force behind the situation. Think all the other characters kind of gave up on trying to escape so now they're just living life as is. The MC might be the only one attempting to escape. I think the intro involves the MC driving out of the city only to pass out and inexplicably reawaken back in the city. There might also be a bar set as the central hub of the story? Like it's where the MC and the other characters meet up together, but that's probably me misremembering.

That's really all I have to go off of. I think there are a couple games with a similar concept but I think it's unique or strange enough that one of y'all could hopefully identify it.