Identify [Solved] MC was some teacher researcher

Mar 20, 2023
I remember it was MC a researcher i think he also taught some students. I remember it was probably some math or physics research. Student LI starts to become your research assistant since you offer her a more practical hands on approach so she can understand better. There is another Li a co worker friend who also helps you in the research. You had your own lab which had those big rectangle window outside which I remember student LI teases you while talking to co worker Li in the lab. There is something about presenting your work for some funding and i think you can choose between 2 or 3 LI's to be the one to come with you. I only remember the student Li and co worker LI. I there was also some plot about saving one of the Li's mother from her husband (not sure if Li was also his daughter) something about mother has no free will. I think and giving her some message in same funding party you go to. I think the 3rd LI was some sister of student Li not sure though. It was most likely a renpy game.