Identify [Solved/ My Cute Roommate] Need help remembering the name of a game. Remember some bits of it...

TBM92

Feb 17, 2019
I can't remember the name of one game and I want to see if it ever got completed or not.

Here's all the things I remember:

• Main character is staying with his sister and sleeps on her sofa.
  • Sister is blonde with big boobs and has an office job. At her office job you can help her out with certain quests. There's a bald black guy in a green shirt who causes problems for her.
  • Main character can give his sister massages in her bed and progressively gets more sexual.
  • Sister does yoga in her room behind a locked door. Main character can buy a drone to fly out and spy on her outside her window.
  • Can also use the drone to spy on a female boss and her bratty daughter.
  • Said bratty daughter is blonde and spends a lot of time lounging by the pool and tempts the main character. Can have sex with her or not.
  • I believe main character goes to uni as well and can turn the dean into a submissive toy. She acts mean but really submissive as fuck. Dark hair, glasses, grey suit and skirt, big boobs, round hips.
  • At the uni is a librarian you can help give books in quests to get her more sexual. Has dark blonde hair and glasses.
  • Hanging around in the library is a pink haired girl you can eventually have sex with in the library.
  • At sister's job, there is a black woman secretary you can have sex with. Can also do quests to do modelling shoots with her.
  • Also an asian lady in a suit you can have coffee with and also have sex with.
That's pretty much what I can remember most of. It's been a few years since I played it. Thought it was pretty fun.

Thanks in advance for any help.