Identify [SOLVED] Name of game (sharing sister or GF)

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys. I've had a long day and I can't remember the name of this game. Male MC, 3d renpy (possibly) game.

The scene I recall is you're fucking your sister in a hotel room(?) and you can choose to invite her ex boyfriend to join you in a threesome. She's blindfolded and if she takes it off she freaks out when she sees who it is, or maybe she's fine with it based on your love/corruption perhaps?

I don't know about the love/corruption stuff, but you defiantly bring her ex or your friend... someone she knows and isn't to keen on in to fuck her while she's blindfolded. I thought it might be Summer with Mia, but I couldn't find the scene...

Last edited:

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I have no idea, but if you think that maybe is summer with mia, did you check both versions (RPGM and renpy) and summer with mia 2?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Sounds a bit like a scene out of The Artifact pt 1 by ICCreations though noted it's a rpgm, maybe it got ported to RenPy.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've only ever played SwM in Renpy. I just went through all the images and it's not it. It's also not SwM 2 or The Artifact. Maybe it wasn't Renpy either, so if anyone can remember this scene! I'll keep looking at update the thread if I find it.

This is driving me crazy! I wish I could remember more about it. I'm sure it's your sister you're with. Maybe it's not her ex, but your friend, or a guy she knows that likes her? I was sure it was her ex.

I don't remember all the options in that scene, but I think you can let him watch while you fuck her, or you can watch them before you join. I don't remember if its an option too remove the blindfold or not but when she does and see's him fucking her I'm positive she's pissed and leaves. Maybe you all continue the threesome?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Could it be Adventurous Couple? I remember a scene like this in the hotel room where she is blindfolded. Although haven't played the game in a while so I might be mixing up the games as well.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Nah, it's not TAC either. Looks like I'll have to reply everything until I find this scene. Lol

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Sorry, I don't know the rules here for double posting or not. I am still unsuccessful with finding this game.

I think at this point I will say... Perhaps it was not your sister? But the scenario stands. You basically agree to previously, or invite over the females ex, or current boyfriend. I can't remember the relationship. She is blindfolded and doesn't know you brought them for a threesome. You allow the guy to basically fuck her.

When the blindfold comes off I'm sure she gets upset and leaves if conditions aren't met, otherwise a threesome happens.

I know it's a 3dgame, and Ren'py. I'm still searching for this any help would be amazing.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Hey man! I'm pretty sure it's "LEWD STORY" : https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-story-v0-148-hornymonster.32276/

Pretty hot scene... as a fan of sharing
Hey, that's it! I have this game already and opened it to check it and didn't see a save, nor a gallery button so I assumed I hadn't played it. Than I realized I just had the gallery unlocker in the extras and found the scene I was looking for.

Thanks a lot man, I actually gave up trying to find this. I took a quick peak through the rest of the gallery, is that the only sharing scene in this game? I remember this games gallery confuses me on it's break down.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
You welcome guys!

IIRC it's the only sharing scene ATM but we could imagine there will be more infuture updates