Identify [Solved] Name of the game?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,
Not sure if this is the correct thread or not, so if I got the wrong place, I am sorry.
I am looking for the name of a game I was playing probably about a year ago. It involved some female greek godesses and what at first appeared to be a human male. Hi dad was trying to hunt down and kill the entire family or something like that. He was some evil entity. Basically the MC' mom was an Elf and was the godess of heaven I think (cant remember if it was heaven).
The MC starts collecting at what first appears to be some random women in a harem, not that I think he was aware he was doing this. His step mom, step aunt and step sister are black, while he is white.
The dad tried to do things in the past so that they and the MC wouldn't have a clue that they even knew each other or that they where actually related. I am hoping this might be enough information for someone to have an idea what this game is actually called? The characters or models are the more realistic type , not honey select or koikatsu.

I can't honestly remember if this game was a standard avn where your choices make a difference at the end, or if it was kinetic that your choices ultimately don't impact the ending or a sandbox, I just can't honestly remember which it was. I just remember that by the time I finished the update, it was christmas? Everyone I saw around the MC seemed to be related to him and they had got their memories back of him. I am sure his mom was the godess of heaven by the other greek godesses threw into the underworld, where you could get completely lost, and there was a neko that protected him? so confusing I know.