Identify [SOLVED] Need help find this game. It's not in english.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I spend many days searching through dlsite and google trying to find this game. I don't remember its circle name or the name of the game which cause so much issue.

tldr: Live with succubus. Play music for cash. Day and Night Cycle.

2 games from same circle so If you can help Identify one of them. Easy to find another.

1st game you are a student. You spend your day study "specific" subject or raise affection. On certain day, you will have a test to take. If I remember correctly, there are 1 school girl, 1 teacher, 1 lady who live with you. for scene. Maybe another female? kinda forgot. The school girl is a shop keeper. I know I am not giving much info to go but I am trying my best here. For game engine I am 80% sure it's RPG maker although leaving 20% because I could be wrong.

2nd game you have succubus living with you? Sex has animated scene. The so-call teacher from previous game make appearance in this game but Not sure if can H her. There is day and night cycle so you either explore area in days or night. You can play music (perform?) on street for money.

PLEASE HELP. it driving me crazy because I am trying to buy these 2 game but I am unable to recall what they are.