Identify (SOLVED) Need Help Finding A Game. I Forgot The Title.

Apr 2, 2020
A few months back I found a game that I think was on second release (might have even been the first release). In the game the MC is a young man who's father died one day due to a massive accident while working at a Nuclear Power Plant (I think). His "Landlady's" sister was also working there that day and the power plant has been deserted for about a decade ever since. One day the MC finds himself nosing around the power plant and sets off a reaction that somehow transports him back in time about 25 years to the late 1990s. While there he goes to his childhood home and meets his "Landlady's" sister, who disappeared. MC tried to change the past by telling her not to work at the power plant. He also meets the mother's of several girls he goes to school with and may or may not have some sexy fun with at least one of them. He eventually makes it back to present day and his "Landlady", his "Female Roommate", and his Best Friend (also a female naturally) are in a panic because time kept going without him and he had been missing for 24 hours. He is also banging a bunch of girls on the side in both the present and past but his "Landlady", "Roommate", and Best Friend seem to be the primary focus of his perverted affections. I think his best friend's grandmother is a teacher at the school he goes too as well, if that helps. When he comes back one of the girls goes by a different name and he freaks out because he thinks is was due to something he may have inadvertently done in the past that changed something in the future.

Anyone got any idea what this could be? Did I dream it and make up the game in my head? I sure hope not, that game was interesting and I want to play it again.