Identify [Solved] Need help finding a game:

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Hey, I need help finding two games. I've spent a while with the search functions and categories and such and can't seem to find either one.

The first one you are a guy hanging out with a group of people and you start to get really close with your sister. Over time you start doing sexual shit with her. The game is very surreal at points, and I distinctly remember there is a scene where you sleep in the back of a van together ( though i dont think you have sex then, but not positive). I also think she has like purple hair (?) or maybe platinum?

The second one you are in I believe college and you are talking to multiple girls. There is a weird conspiracy subplot but it's ultimately a dating sim between you and a few different girls. The game is distinctly split up into multiple chapters, and I got the impression that the paths were exclusive, like if you hung out with one girl and dated heryou couldnt any others. Also, I remember the renders being very high quality.

Sorry if it's not enough to go on. Thanks in advance

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Hey, I need help finding two games. I've spent a while with the search functions and categories and such and can't seem to find either one.

The first one you are a guy hanging out with a group of people and you start to get really close with your sister. Over time you start doing sexual shit with her. The game is very surreal at points, and I distinctly remember there is a scene where you sleep in the back of a van together ( though i dont think you have sex then, but not positive). I also think she has like purple hair (?) or maybe platinum?

The second one you are in I believe college and you are talking to multiple girls. There is a weird conspiracy subplot but it's ultimately a dating sim between you and a few different girls. The game is distinctly split up into multiple chapters, and I got the impression that the paths were exclusive, like if you hung out with one girl and dated heryou couldnt any others. Also, I remember the renders being very high quality.

Sorry if it's not enough to go on. Thanks in advance
Yes! AOA thank you sm!

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
and I distinctly remember there is a scene where you sleep in the back of a van together ( though i dont think you have sex then, but not positive). I also think she has like purple hair (?) or maybe platinum?
Not sure about it being "surreal" but the platinum/pink haired sister sleeping in the van sounds like Where It All Began , specifically the OLD version (it's being rewritten).

I think the sister vN sleeping thing was a scene when you go camping with a group of friends or something. It's been a while tho.

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure about it being "surreal" but the platinum/pink haired sister sleeping in the van sounds like Where It All Began , specifically the OLD version (it's being rewritten).

I think the sister vN sleeping thing was a scene when you go camping with a group of friends or something. It's been a while tho.
Damn, I think you're right! Shame to see it starting over, but thank you sm.