Identify [Solved] Need help finding a game

warcraftchase

Sep 15, 2018
I'm looking for help in finding a game that I played a while ago Here's what I remember of the game.

You played as either a girl or a femboy. And you go around a medieval setting(Kinda like a RPG style, but not pixlated graphics.) As you go to the different points on the map, you would get random encounters. The most vivid I can remember was of a THICK futa wolf girl that would pin you down and rape you. If she orally raped you, and she would knot inside of your mouth. As she tried to pull out with the knot still inside, it would break all your teeth and you would die/game over.

I Can't remember many details about it. I remember how you moved around were different points on a tan/yellow oldish map that were all connected together, and you had to progress and survive basically.

If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about please reconnect me with my fappin supply. Thank you!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for help in finding a game that I played a while ago Here's what I remember of the game.

You played as either a girl or a femboy. And you go around a medieval setting(Kinda like a RPG style, but not pixlated graphics.) As you go to the different points on the map, you would get random encounters. The most vivid I can remember was of a THICK futa wolf girl that would pin you down and rape you. If she orally raped you, and she would knot inside of your mouth. As she tried to pull out with the knot still inside, it would break all your teeth and you would die/game over.

I Can't remember many details about it. I remember how you moved around were different points on a tan/yellow oldish map that were all connected together, and you had to progress and survive basically.

If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about please reconnect me with my fappin supply. Thank you!
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-12-1-majalis.1643/ ?

Reactions: warcraftchase