Identify [solved] Need help finding a game

TrueConnoisseur

Nov 24, 2020
Okay so this going to be a pretty broad description of the game I'm looking for, which I believe I initially found on DLsite, but I just can't seem to find it or remember any specific key details after I neglected to save it somewhere. So from what I can remember the game is a turn-based action RPG where the perspective the character and the enemy sprites/models are seen from third-person view at an angle rather than a first-person view with the enemies directly in front of you. I think there are tentacles involved. I can't exactly remember if the game was 2D or 3D but I think I remember that the setting of where the turn-based battles take place are within some sort of dungeon or possibly maze. For now that is all I can really remember but if I do end up recalling anything useful I'll add it in another reply I suppose.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah the only remotely usefull part in there, is the tentacles, but even that is pretty darn broad, so you really got to be more specific, just something about the story, or a few specific fetishes or something, would be best, in the game for there to be any chance we can really help you identify it

TrueConnoisseur

Nov 24, 2020
......Welp I think I finally ended up finding it guys and I apologize for asking you guys to find a needle in a haystack since I had so little info. Also it seems I made a mix-up about where I found it as the game I believe I was trying to find this whole time was Last Evil which I must of found either on Steam or here on f95 (most likely the latter).