Identify [Solved] Need help finding a pixel art browser game

Looking4AGame

Apr 9, 2022
The game is text based but there is animations to for sex scenes it starts with you customising your character but it doesnt end with appearence you pick personality but in sex terms (like i remember you could be someone thats into animals) you then you start " you are a student " after you leave your home you get raped it acts like a tutorial i think you had 3 categories of choices in sex agressive, seductive, and i think running or using a tool or maybe screaming for help you could attack its legs for agressive , you could kiss them for seductive, and maybe you could try to run away after its done you get noticed by some other guy they try to comfort you then give you pepper spray"it has limited use and it acts as a get out of jail free card" after that you have free access to the whole map i guess you can go to the forest where you can pick to go deeper or back out if you went deeper sometimes you encountered a lake but mostly you got raped by wolves, lizards they can be male or females regardless of your character's gender thats all i remember looking for it for years and for last thing after you opened it it kinda had its own website i think "like cookie clicker" but maybe i'm wrong about the website stuff