Identify [Solved] Need Help Finding Game About Boy And His Two Sisters Sleeping In Same Bed And Showering Together

jacksparr0w

Dec 20, 2017
Hi all,

A few months ago i played a short game (demo or early version) where a male MC lives with his two sisters. They all share the same bed to sleep in (underwear) and took a shower in the morning together. I believe the MC and the oldest sister then went to go work together in a bakery(?) and later on the MC showers with the youngest sister as well.

I've been going through the filters for a long time and can't seem to find it again.

IF anyone could help, i'd be eternally grateful!

Tags that may have been part of the game: 3dcg, renpy based, incest, male protagonist and possibly exhibitionism (shower).

Many thanks

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
hmm are we talking 3d as like realism i.e. Become a Rock Star or more cartoonish like HS Tutor? May also help if you can remember any specific fetishes. Like did it have a corruption theme? Lots of vouyerism? Anything like that. The only game I can think of with a MC and 2 sisters that involved a shower was My Best Deal. I don't have much confidence that's the game you are looking for though.

jacksparr0w

Dec 20, 2017
It was 3d like Become a rock star, as far as I remember, it was either the very first version of the game so there wasn't much, I remember that there were 2 sisters (older + younger) living with MC because they lost their parents. They woke up in the same bed and all started their day by heading to the shower together, after this I believe the older sister + MC went out to work (possibly bakery but I may be wrong). It was set in a regular setting, not sci-fi or post-apocalypse. I'll continue my search in the mean time but thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it!

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
It's a bit complicated to explain but this game is from SuperWriter. at first the game was Hunger for Chaos and then turned to Just Another Bubble(what you want to found) and again turned to Hunger for Chaos. the dev promised to use the same models from Just Another Bubble.

Reactions: jacksparr0w

jacksparr0w

Dec 20, 2017
It's a bit complicated to explain but this game is from SuperWriter. at first the game was Hunger for Chaos and then turned to Just Another Bubble(what you want to found) and again turned to Hunger for Chaos. the dev promised to use the same models from Just Another Bubble.
You are a god amongst men, seriously. I owe you one

Reactions: sc0rps