Identify [Solved] Need Help Finding this Corruption Game

Mespar

May 7, 2018
The game was RPG, with a female protagonist for the most part. The game was based on corruption, and the girl could go to a "magic school" where the player would now control the girl through the girl's teacher. I think you could give the girl tasks and watch her complete them through an orb. The teacher could also buy the girl clothes, which made her wear more slutty clothes progressively.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Aah i remember this game! I have also been looking for it, trying to figure out whatever happened to it... probably got abandoned i guess.
it was an rpgm game, but with 3d art standing picture and the scenes were similar to what you'd expect from a renpy game.
It was an interesting hybrid.

The game was split in two of sort, rpgm where you had a female protagonist doing the usual rpgm things. Once we got to the (main) city, we could advance in two directions essentially.
One direction was the School (magic school? dont remember entirely, or maybe an academy.. eeh something like that, never really got anywhere)
whenever you went to the school/academy it would switch to the headmaster or whatever he was and you would be playing a renpy trainer game with a typical male trainer protagonist, navigating with the arrowkeys.

The other direction was to continue the rpgm and solve some quests and advance some story, i remember one of our goals were to enter the rich(?) part of town to the right and in the process we came across this female ..thief? dont remember exacly, she jumped on rooftops and you could pursue lesbian romance with her.. to some degree, game was unfinished at the time. Think there were also some exhibition events with her.
Ended with her waiting for you on the other side of town that you couldnt yet enter (rich/noble disctrict.. something).

You could freely choose which part to pursue, the academy was only one of the quests, just unusually fleshed out.
You had an option after each training session to either go home (rpgm) or sleep at the academy to quickly continue the next day.

Hope the additional info helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Mespar

Mespar

May 7, 2018
Aah i remember this game! I have also been looking for it, trying to figure out whatever happened to it... probably got abandoned i guess.
it was an rpgm game, but with 3d art standing picture and the scenes were similar to what you'd expect from a renpy game.
It was an interesting hybrid.

The game was split in two of sort, rpgm where you had a female protagonist doing the usual rpgm things. Once we got to the (main) city, we could advance in two directions essentially.
One direction was the School (magic school? dont remember entirely, or maybe an academy.. eeh something like that, never really got anywhere)
whenever you went to the school/academy it would switch to the headmaster or whatever he was and you would be playing a renpy trainer game with a typical male trainer protagonist, navigating with the arrowkeys.

The other direction was to continue the rpgm and solve some quests and advance some story, i remember one of our goals were to enter the rich(?) part of town to the right and in the process we came across this female ..thief? dont remember exacly, she jumped on rooftops and you could pursue lesbian romance with her.. to some degree, game was unfinished at the time. Think there were also some exhibition events with her.
Ended with her waiting for you on the other side of town that you couldnt yet enter (rich/noble disctrict.. something).

You could freely choose which part to pursue, the academy was only one of the quests, just unusually fleshed out.
You had an option after each training session to either go home (rpgm) or sleep at the academy to quickly continue the next day.

Hope the additional info helps
This game is exactly what I'm looking for

Feb 23, 2018
I'm looking for a game where you played as a male character who works for the mob or something had some sort of magic touch and corrupted a married woman who owed money, as well as the bosses' daughter.