Identify [Solved] Need help finding this game

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
I played it a while, if I recall correctly it was a japanese VN game and Others prefix. I think it had censorship like mosaic or smth like that.
The novel its about a father and his 4yo daughter (Or smth like that,). One day the little girl teases his father and a couple of days later they both ended up having sex and she gets pregnant, the months pass and you can see that her belly is growing (Theres a X-ray option) and in the end she gives a birth to a child.
I also remember that the game had 2 "game over" endings, one was his grandmother taking away the girl when she discovers that his son got pregnant his own daughter and the other one was a gangbang rape with the girl while shes pregnant when the father goes walking thinking of what he have done

I tried the Search engine, I navigated through a lot of pages, also I tried to search on and theres a shit ton of results and noone seems to be the one that im looking for so I give up...

Thanks in advance, and srry for my english, its not my native language ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: u z i

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Everything is possible in mangas. Already seen a newborn got fucked by a orc and is still alive o_O

But yes, it would be nice to know to search for toddlercon or lolicon.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Might've gotten deleted, this site is a little iffy on its loli content
Yeah, I know when it comes to shota and loli content this site is quite restrictive. But since its a fictional work maybe its still around here idk...
But thanks for the answer

4 yo daughter gets pregnant? wtf
iirc she was still in school, so around that age no more than 8yo

same wtf

maybe he mean 14.
Nope, the body was petite