Identify [Solved] Need help remembering a game: it was a sequel about monsters/xeno/beastiality in a lab setting

chowderman

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone remember the name of that 3d hentai game and the sequel where the sequel focused more on xeno/monster/beastiality stuff? Haven't played the sequel just the first one and it was great, want to play the 2nd now. Can't for the life of me remember the name but I'm looking now hopefully I'll find it. The sequel has a subtitle referencing something "Eldritch" or horror I think

As for the gameplay it was simple, you could get stuff from a shop and get different scenes, one of the areas was a lab (I think the sequel is more so based on that setting too) and you could hook up the girl to the tables/bondage equipment as well as customize them & have sex with them. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

chowderman

Apr 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/
Not sure if this is the game you are referring to, but it fits your description quite well? Although the download only features a gallery, no actual gameplay.
That's it, I actually found it and downloaded it just a little bit ago. And yeah I believe the first one (the regular Fallen Doll) had those mechanics, in this one it seems to just be a gallery mode. Thanks, though.