Identify [Solved] Need help remembering a game

AnonymousPerv

Oct 13, 2017
So I played this game back in 2017 before the site got its visual overhaul. It's a Renpy 2DCG visual novel about a red-haired female MC. The game, I think, told the story of one day in the life of the MC where you can make choices that can lead to completely different endings. Some of the endings were: making your guy friend your boyfriend, getting molested on the subway and getting raped in an alley. So yeah it's kind of short but heavily choice based.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So I played this game back in 2016 before the site got its visual overhaul. It's a Renpy 2DCG visual novel about a red-haired female MC. The game, I think, told the story of one day in the life of the MC where you can make choices that can lead to completely different endings. Some of the endings were: making your guy friend your boyfriend, getting molested on the subway and getting raped in an alley. So yeah it's kind of short but heavily choice based.
Thanks in advance for the help.
just using the latest updates page to search for 2dcg renpy games with the female protagonist and rape tags, narrows it down quite a bit

is it this? https://f95zone.to/threads/delirium-nikraria.3415/

AnonymousPerv

Oct 13, 2017
Unfortunately it's not. It had an anime-ish artstyle. I did check all the old 2dcg games and I didn't find it so it probably got deleted? If someone played it though and knows the name that would help. It's a western game btw not japanese.