Identify [SOLVED] Need help remembering games

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
Hi everyone! Got some issues remembering games here, appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

So, to begin with:

1. First game was on Flash, you are starting as some kind of schoolboy in some kind of magical academy with busty teacher. There is also your classmate girl running around classroom so your first "fight" is going to be with her. Fight itself have two action bars, one for you and another for enemy, as soon as it fills you can do some action as well as opponent. Beforehand of battlefuck system you should damage and remove clothes parts from your enemy, and then make them cum to damage them and win a battle. Later on you can use various weapons, armors, craft some cosumables as well as traps to trap magical creatures (which you find outside of school), to use them later in fights (everyone got their action bar as well and have special attacks, in battle they present as card and help you to fight stronger girls). Last one i remember using was Bee creature. There is also reward in the end with teacher bust scene. That's all i recall currently about this game, but if you have further questions - please ask.

2. Second one was made on some of those RPG Maker stuff. Your MC starts on some island (after shipcrash i think?) and there you meet maid who gives you introduction into it. There is small manor that acts as your main base (which you can upgrade later on and hire some new girls including smith, doctor, another maid selling gifts for girls to boost relationships with them). You start your journey to the east into the forest and encountering some basic catgirls, racoongirls etc. to defeat and gather (exp and gold i guess?) and some experience in this battlefuck system as well. Every type of girl is somewhat vulnerable to some attacks (like boobs, ass, pussy, kissing, whispering etc.). Everything you gather you use later on in craft system, upgrading manor, hiring new staff, and ofcourse tech yourself new techniques. You can do it using book in manor, there are several fields to upgrade, it could be just general stat upgrade like def, atk, hp, mp, hp regen, mp regen etc, as well as new seduction/action moves to be better in combat and defeat stronger opponents. Things that i remember comes in handy is that if you cum in battle, you deal heavy portion of damage to enemy, but your mp suffers, and if there are non you take damage as well. And there are also prison in manor wich you can use for some kind of "memories". Fisrt boss were Harpygirl, second one was Horsegirl. Later on i do not recall, but in the last stager you are in some kind of japanese temple, fighting dragongirls and before it were vampire girls.

Thats all, hope you can help me!

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
Guys, please, realy no thoughts on topic? Tose two drives me crazy, can't find them this whole time)

M$hot

May 28, 2017
It would help if you can say 'It was 2d/3DCG', animated, male/female MC, drawn in Western style or Anime style?
I've spent an hour looking and I can't find either of them. If you go into 'Latest updates' and add the tags you're sure of and select the engine you're sure of, you might find it there.

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
It would help if you can say 'It was 2d/3DCG', animated, male/female MC, drawn in Western style or Anime style?
I've spent an hour looking and I can't find either of them. If you go into 'Latest updates' and add the tags you're sure of and select the engine you're sure of, you might find it there.
They are both 2d, semi-animated, both with male MC, drawn in anime style. In latest updates there are none of them unfortunately. Second one was translated (rpgmaker one), first one only japanese (flash one).

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
YooooHooooo bois, after so long, atleast i've found one of them, it's AheQuest. Do not know if i have permission to post some links, but give it a look, it's pretty good! Only one game left so far...

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
YEAH! Found the flash one, gotta run through whole dlsite manually for days... Thanks to everyone!