Daz (Solved) NGV8 Expansion Pack - Adding a new surface

Fateful

Aug 3, 2017
I am having a problem with the New Genitalia for Victoria 8 (NGV8) Expansion pack; I do the "Customize genitalia for current character" and sure enough it generates the various maps required to match the skin.
However, upon selecting "Apply NGV8 to current character" I am left with what you see in the attached image:

ngv8.JPG

I've narrowed it down to this step applying a new surface to the model for genitalia (Which I've selected). It appears that the surface extends way further than it should, and whenever I load a new character into the scene it too has the new surface of 'genitalia' added which is again distorted when adding normal textures.

It does not appear to change depending on the character or model I use, as I've tested it with Victoria 8, Genesis 8, and some other characters, all with the same result. Additionally the Wet effect control panel appears to have no effect - It creates the moisture and fluid layer but without any addition.

I've attempted a reinstall of the expansion pack as the core genitalia on their own function perfectly fine, but have had no change in results to the expansion pack.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Fateful

Aug 3, 2017
Really looks like an UV map problem - be sure you have the lastest NGV8 version.
I have the update 20170921 (21/09/2017)?
I am a bit behind on the actual 3D modeling side of things, but is the UV map something I can update on the model or is that related to the add-on NGV8?

rockbros23

Feb 9, 2020
please help me for this error wen i m trying to create texture showing unable to load please help thanks