Identify [Solved] Ok this is a long shot.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I downloaded a game a long time ago,wasnt able to get it working. But I thought it looked good,I recently got a new PC and wanted to try it again,but cant remember the name and remember very little about it.
Ok so,what i do remember..It wasnt on renpy,unity or rpgm, I believe I had to download something in order to play it. Once installed,you boot up the game and you had to load the map before playing(which is what didnt work for me) ,I think you played a rich guy in a mansion,possibly involved a maid..The game interface was strange,the map was on the left had side always visible,whch I think is how you moved around the mansion(I never actually got to play it).

I honestly cant remember very much,since I was never able to actually play it,I just seen the intial interface...But saying that,its the only game I ever played where you have to load the map before playing it,so thats something I suppose..Other than that,I cant really think of anything,if I do Ill edit OP.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Reading by the weird positions and whatnot you might be thinking of a game that was made in qsp or adrift. There aren't many out there so take a look through those and see if you find it o.0

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Reading by the weird positions and whatnot you might be thinking of a game that was made in qsp or adrift. There aren't many out there so take a look through those and see if you find it o.0
Ooh ok,cool ill check them out now thank you.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I think you might be talking about ?

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I think you might be talking about ?
I think it may be this one .

Great game btw
I was just looking at this,and it matches what Im thinking,except the loading the map part..I remember distinctly,they explain in the OP that you must load the map before playing . Im going to give it a try anyways,thanks for the replies.
I know it wasnt a lot to go off of.

Reactions: HopesGaming

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I was just looking at this,and it matches what Im thinking,except the loading the map part..I remember distinctly,they explain in the OP that you must load the map before playing . Im going to give it a try anyways,thanks for the replies.
I know it wasnt a lot to go off of.
Unfortunately this is the only game I can think of that matches your description. Good luck in your search!