Identify [SOLVED]]Old Nutaku game I cant find anymore

UniversalMonster

Oct 6, 2018
It was a gacha game where you can have a party of 5 different girls I think. The girls are represented as cards. It was a pretty simple game where you have to search places to find girls, beat them up with your party, and then a mad scientist girl would lewd them and add them to her or your collection. It's been a very long time since I've played it. It had a mobile port, I dont remember if it was playable in browser.

I think the word "island" was in the name. You started the game talking to some scientist girl who explains how the game works, and then she makes her assistant battle you, makes her lose to you, and then makes her have sex with you. I think the assistant was a catgirl? I might be misremembering that part, but the gameplay and battles were really simple. You'd kind of idlely explore places, which were just pictures of places with a bar on the bottom that showed how far you were from the boss or something, and random events would happen. Battles were mostly just pictures of the heads of what cards/girls you have equipped, doing damage to a still image of whatever girl you were fighting. I dont remember how the battles work, I just remember what they look like.

I think there was also PvP, but I never tried it. I remember having a card of an idol girl I liked, even though she was a 3 star. Also if you upgrade certain cards far enough, you'll get a kind of sex scene with audio, but nothing special that I remember.