Identify [solved] One of my first games

BigBubba

Nov 15, 2018
3dcg (most likely DAZ renders), renpy (I think), male protagonist (believe he moves in. Can't remember why), milf (mother possibly, that's mostly what I remember. Definitely motherly presence), cheating (the milf cheating on the husband with MC), family (possibly sisters or cousins - I believe one is older one is younger. Can't remember if it was patched or not. Or if it needs a patch/allows you to set relations).

Played this game a while ago but I lost the files due to a reset, and since I hadn't seen it in a while I lost the name with it. I have an abhorrent memory, but remember a scene or two vividly.

1 Confirm-able scenes from memory; The most memorable scene I can remember is when the mother figure (can't remember if incest patched or not, might be a stepmother etc in original setting.) takes the male MC on a day-venture to the beach where she rents a three room (bathroom, living room, bedroom) vacation house and the two of them have a day on the beach. At one point the MC jumps off a cliff into the water (possible option to do a flip I think) and they swim around. Afterwards they go into the little house and jiggy. They do it in the shower for sure, I think maybe the bed as well. It's a secret vacation the two share, and I believe the next day they head back home. I think it was under the cover of a business trip for her, but I cannot recall that part completely. I know they sneaked away together.

2 Another scene I think I can remember is the MC sneaking up to the bedroom and taking a peak in. If I am recalling correctly the mother figure who's the wife to the husband is jerking the husbands super long one eyed dragon, boredly, possibly while reading a book if I remember. I know she wasn't interested. Might be that she was in a missionary position and was reading the book. Can't fully remember. I do know that the MC and her do sneak around with one another behind the Husbands back. Possibly in the same bed later on. Husband becomes more occupied with work, etc, and is lacking in the department of sexual prowess possibly.

I can't extensively recall much but these few scenes. I played a lot of different games in that time but I really enjoyed this one so please help a man out on going back to one of the first games. Any attempt to help is appreciated! Thank you.

If you somehow find the game you get a one time use "Drop-The-Soap Anti-Gravity Psionic Pull Ability" usable anytime you find yourself in a shower where you don't want to bend over.

Officially granted by myself, Big Bubba.

Godspeed.

And, Thank you.