• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Identify [Solved] Please Help find a Game

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
There's this game I suddenly remembered, but I can't seem to find it in my collection. I wanted to see if it had been updated or finished. It's about a guy who finds out that he has magic after he accidentally cums in his girlfriend, and the surge of magic makes her pass out.

He's sent to magic school, and he finds out he's the first man to have magic in hundreds of years so suddenly everyone wants a piece of him. Oh, and he was raised by lesbian/bi witches.

Any help at all in finding this would be greatly appreciated.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
There's this game I suddenly remembered, but I can't seem to find it in my collection. I wanted to see if it had been updated or finished. It's about a guy who finds out that he has magic after he accidentally cums in his girlfriend, and the surge of magic makes her pass out.

He's sent to magic school, and he finds out he's the first man to have magic in hundreds of years so suddenly everyone wants a piece of him. Oh, and he was raised by lesbian/bi witches.

Any help at all in finding this would be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU!!!