Identify [SOLVED] Please Help find video or name of Ryona Game

SylvieRyonaLover

Feb 18, 2022
So what I remember of the game is that it’s about a school girl, red hair, pigtails, I think red eyes ending up in a mansion in the woods.

And there being a blob man as well as other haunted/mechanical things.
I know at the end she learns the truth that a person made everything in the mansion but I can’t find anything about that ryona anymore and I want to know if it’s gone

RYONA IS
Alternate DiMansion Diary!
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Searching DLsite's 'F protag + Ryona' tags, couldn't find any red hair pigtail characters
I think it's Alternate DiMension Diary
But there's no ryona, no red hair+pigtails
I wonder if they were thinking of several games at once and just combined features from them?
Ryona game+red hair pigtails reminds me of Ayura Crisis but I don't think it's mentioned anywhere that she's a schoolgirl, nor does it focus on a mansion
She ill server also has a red-haired girl with pigtails but the game doesn't much fit the description otherwise.
Ghost Hunter Vena takes place in an abandoned place that if I remember correctly was a mansion or something, and has schoolgirls but no redhaired pigtails.
Alternate DiMension Diary sounds really close to what they're describing but like you said, there's no red hair+pigtails in there.

Oh, there's also Livestream escape from Hotel Izanami, it has a schoolgirl with red-haired pigtails and red eyes, although no sexual content, just fanservice.

Reactions: KPatch

SylvieRyonaLover

Feb 18, 2022
I wonder if they were thinking of several games at once and just combined features from them?
Ryona game+red hair pigtails reminds me of Ayura Crisis but I don't think it's mentioned anywhere that she's a schoolgirl, nor does it focus on a mansion
She ill server also has a red-haired girl with pigtails but the game doesn't much fit the description otherwise.
Ghost Hunter Vena takes place in an abandoned place that if I remember correctly was a mansion or something, and has schoolgirls but no redhaired pigtails.
Alternate DiMension Diary sounds really close to what they're describing but like you said, there's no red hair+pigtails in there.

Oh, there's also Livestream escape from Hotel Izanami, it has a schoolgirl with red-haired pigtails and red eyes, although no sexual content, just fanservice.
These are close but they are not it, Its a pixel art Ryona and i can tell you about some of the scenes in it.

-One was her going and sitting a bath, and after she go a second? time, she clothes are taken and third? time she gets fucked by the water itself.

-There is a part early on when she goes to a bedroom and after she (i think) grabs or opens something, a black blob shoots out of the closet and forms into a more human shape and she runs away.

-One part I better remember is her going through mirrors until she is grabbed by her refection and completely dragged in, then she gets fucked by her reflection self/being

The game might just be gone, but one can hope.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
These are close but they are not it, Its a pixel art Ryona and i can tell you about some of the scenes in it.

-One was her going and sitting a bath, and after she go a second? time, she clothes are taken and third? time she gets fucked by the water itself.

-There is a part early on when she goes to a bedroom and after she (i think) grabs or opens something, a black blob shoots out of the closet and forms into a more human shape and she runs away.

-One part I better remember is her going through mirrors until she is grabbed by her refection and completely dragged in, then she gets fucked by her reflection self/being

The game might just be gone, but one can hope.
Ok now you're DEFINITELY talking about Alternate DiMansion Diary , a game that KPatch already mentioned earlier. ALL of those scenes you just mentioned are in that game and they're exactly as you described them.