Ren'Py (SOLVED)Plz help Renpy doesn't open any games on my PC

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I honestly don't quite understand what the problem is that I'm currently facing. I downloaded the latest update of Powers that be (0.6.6-Chapter 23) and when I decide to run it to open it and be able to play said update, nothing happens. Check in the task manager to see if the process and for unknown reason I didn't open it but that doesn't even appear, I tried other games like Broken Dreamers-1.15.0 (Latest version and I only need one ending) and it doesn't run either, I told myself let's go for the third time's the charm and it turned out that when I wanted to run SunshineLoveCH3-1.00 the same thing happened, does anyone know what I can do to solve it? thank you very much in advance

scrumbles

Jan 12, 2019
Where did you extract the games? Can you post the full path? This guy could not run any games because of a ";" in the name of one of its folders.

Also, what do the .TXT files in the game directory say?

Last edited:
Reactions: Socou

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
Where did you extract the games? Can you post the full path? This guy could not run any games because of a ";" in the name of one of its folders.

Also, what do the .TXT files in the game directory say?
The thing is that I don't receive any type of error or anything, I even formatted the PC and it still doesn't open any game created in Renpy, in fact... I formatted it about 30 minutes ago and it still doesn't run a single game no matter how many times I have all drivers installed included