Identify [SOLVED] Post-apocalyptic survival game with branching story

Aug 13, 2017
So, I've played a hentai game a few years ago, but I just can't find it again.. It was a ripped game, so I can't say where the game is from, but the real source is most likely dlsite

- Survival game - in a post-apocalyptic world you have to survive for a few days, until rescue comes
- Choices - if you make bad choices (e.g. trusting the wrong people) it can result in early game over
- Progression system - you had money I think, you could offer your body in a tavern or something to get more
- Female protagonist
- Ending - *SPOILER* the military(?) rescues you, they come for you with a plane? you'll have to make sacrifices along the way to get there
- Short - the only problem I had with it

- Released - I'm pretty sure it wasn't a WIP, it was completed
- Title - could be something like "survive the apocalypse / wasteland" or "last girl/woman on earth" or something

I'd be glad if I could find it again. Thanks!

EDIT:

I remembered a few more things:

- Your character was a soldier, a sniper if I'm not mistaken
- Not the real life type though, more like a petite anime girl (with blond hair maybe?) in a suit that served more for aesthetics than protection
- I don't know why, but I think she had a funny hat on her head, like that traditional Russian ear flop hat people wear in the military

- The story begins with you being on the street alone (most likely looking for a temporary shelter that you soon will find), the whole city looked like it was destroyed in a war and you see two guys who attack a helpless girl (you can guess their intention), and you had a weapon (either a sniper or regular rifle), so your very first choice in the game is to either help the girl by killing the two man, but risking revealing your position (probably a careful protagonist) or just leave her and move on.

- You had the option to take in civilians from the street who were in need
- You could give shelter in your "base" mostly to female characters, but I remember one shady looking guy, if you let him in he thanked you of course, but while you're out on the streets the next day, he either stole something from you or killed others in your camp (can't remember which exactly) then disappeared
- It's not random who you can shelter, it's not really a game mechanic, rather a part of the story, making you take moral choices throughout the game

- I might be so off with this one.. but I remember having a timer or a countdown for when you will be rescued
- First of all, I think you didn't have that from the beginning, you just get contacted (maybe through radio?) by some group offering an evac at a specific time and then the counting days begins
- And this is also a faint memory (it might even be from a different game), but I think they land on or near a huge dam with a military helicopter
- I also feel like you had a choice if you want that evac or you could miss it intentionally (to keep playing?), even less sure about this part

EDIT 2:

I found it!! I don't know why I got obsessed with finding this (you always want what you can't have..), but I remembered that back in the day before I knew about sites like F95 I downloaded my games from TPB. And searching "last girl" gave me exactly what I was looking for and now I found it here too! Half of the stuff I remembered was completely wrong or from other similar games, but at least I found it now,

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-girl-jannas-diary-of-shame-final-banana-king.13226/

Last edited:
Reactions: gamevoin