Identify [Solved] Probably a ren'py game

Mar 20, 2023
I remember MC lives in a small house. There was navigation elements in your house you had a shower, a bedroom. There is a mom and daughter who care about you (not sure if you were related to them). In the world setting there are some humans who have powers which is public knowledge. Superpowered/magical people make more money type setting. You are a normal human down on your luck and are financially broke and I think you lost your job. Daughter gives you an advise which leads you talk to some other Black MILF family friend who owns a coffee shop and she is happy to help you and gives you a job. I remember you have a coworker which you have sexual act with in the job due to your power awakening which makes you lustful or something. If I remember correctly MC had nightmare problems something about the past. I think you powers were nullifying effect of other powers. Mom is injured and you have to leave the room so she can be healed since you nullify the healer(shop MILF) power. If I remember correctly there were glowing effects with powers.

Last edited: