Identify [Solved] Random longshot/Source of the 503 Maintenance image?

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Pretty much exactly what the title says. Got hit with the 'site unavailable during server backups' or whatever the maintenance message is. First time I ever paid attention to the image in the 503 itself and wanted to see if anybody knows what it's from. Though for all I know it's just one image of a bunch randomly selected for the message lol

Only caught a glimpse of it but I think it was a 3d render of a girl with glasses, her eyes rolled back and maybe her shirt lifted up by her teeth. She had that whole ahegao vibe going on. Pretty much all I got for this one, sorry!

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Pretty much exactly what the title says. Got hit with the 'site unavailable during server backups' or whatever the maintenance message is. First time I ever paid attention to the image in the 503 itself and wanted to see if anybody knows what it's from. Though for all I know it's just one image of a bunch randomly selected for the message lol

Only caught a glimpse of it but I think it was a 3d render of a girl with glasses, her eyes rolled back and maybe her shirt lifted up by her teeth. She had that whole ahegao vibe going on. Pretty much all I got for this one, sorry!
Maybe City of Broken Dreamers or Ripples ?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can open the image in new tab, the file name in the url will tell you the name. They're all here and it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a banana.

Reactions: Ronri

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
You can open the image in new tab, the file name in the url will tell you the name. They're all here and it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a banana.
Ah! I didn't even think of trying that. Thanks for the answer! Actually haven't seen that game around yet.

Good catch! Gotta give props to you for being the first reply lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight