Identify [Solved] Renpy Harem Incest Patch game

Mar 20, 2023
I remember it was incest patch. I remember it starts with MC going to old neighborhood where he grew up to meet his Aunt and 2 Cousin. MC will later stay and move in with his aunt and cousins. It is typical story one cousin is happy your back and she hugs you will other is annoyed, gives you shit for not being there but still shows she is happy. Story develops you meet your Friendly cousin's Asian friend in the House Pool and you three play together and have a chance to feel her up when she fall in the pool. This cousin is also later discovered to be bugging MCs room laptop camera. Her Asian friend also likes MC and they have stuff like sending sexy pics. The other Cousin i don't remember much. I think there was a plot about MC's dad and being threaten to stop digging. Later part of the story MC and his Aunt, with cousins will go on a vacation and Asian girl wills say good bye. On vacation Island MC will have fun with his relatives and also get caught by the aunt. I think they had two rooms and they rotated who shared which room during the vaction. Some local girl also becomes a LI and she is the daughter of some criminal trafficker. MC gets captured for snopping but saved by one of the cousins. MC and family quickly board a plane and leave. On returning house is upside down ransacked. I think the cousin also discover that each other is doing MC. Crime daughter also contacts MC and apologizes for her mom and she ran away. Basically that is what I remember from the story.