Identify [Solved] RPGM / Fem protagonist, Can't remember the name.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There was this RPGM game that got released on F95 a while back with a petite female protagonist. It was in early development when I played it (well, that was maybe half a year ago) with only 2 or 3 outdoor custom made maps with from what I remember some pretty nice art or stylized renders.

It was about a girl that traveled to a new village to stay with a relative/friend (uncle?) and arriving at his home with a big and messy yard where she met his girlfriend or wife tanning naked on the porch. The walled off house and yard was on one separate map, the village on the left of it.
Exploring the village she got to talk with a group of guys and girls and got sexually harassed by one of them and consoled by one of the girls. Exploring the local hotel she could choose to play the piano or sing on stage and catch the owner fucking a maid or something.

It just popped up in my mind and wanted to check if it was ever updated or abandoned, but I can't remember the name and for the life of me can't find it back browsing through them in the latest updates with the right tags. Maybe it got removed?
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Do you mean New Roissy: Celine?
YES! That's the one!
Oh @Loqic , you're the best, thank you so much. I totally missed it before.
No problem, it seems we have a lot in common, we should get to know each other better.
For sure! Let's get some private time together. ;)

I might have issues... please send help.