Identify Seeking [Solved] RPGM or Renpy jrpg game about an adventurer on an island. Starts a harem with his adventuring party? And similar games?

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I know my title basically described pretty much any erotic rpg game so here are some specifics:

Specifically on an island, I believe Isle or Island is in the game's title but I looked and didn't find anything. Could also be 'tale' instead of island/isle, I can't really remember.

The game uses hentai/eastern art style for its characters and lewd scenes. Each of the women are stacked, if I remember correctly. The spellcaster character of the group is particularly busty, like almost ridiculously so, and has blue hair.

I believe the story starts with the character (a slacker prince?) being married off to his childhood friend (whom thinks he's a slob) or vice versa and he needs to go to aforementioned island to retrieve some special item to 'bless' the union. Or some sort of nonsense along those lines. Along with said childhood friend two other women, representatives of other kingdoms, later join the party to vie for his hand in marriage. Thus harem and ecchi antics ensue.

The game had a light turn-based/jrpg combat system to it, wasn't anything crazy and didn't feel too grindy. Think it might have had a sorta unique system in its combat, like some way to combo abilities or something like that.

That's about all I can remember. It had pretty goofy writing and was kinda simple but it was enjoyable when I played it. Would love to find this one again! I also wouldn't mind any recommendations for any similar jrpg games. Light on the grind, goofy/lighthearted fun, and smutty antics galore (preferably with ridiculously stacked women but that's just me lol)