Identify [solved] Sci-fi game

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone I am looking for a game that I played few months(?) ago. Downloaded here from f95 pretty sure about that. Now about the game I think it was a sci-fi/fantasy setting and maybe it was a trainer game. Not orange trainer or slave lords of the galaxy or star channel as far as I know checked these before creating the thread (hopefully I am not wrong would be kinda embarrassing). Few things I know for sure. There was a mature lady with grey hair some sort of a commander/police officer you had few encounters and you were able to flirt with her and have some "encounters" with her. In the city there was a big crater with a huge tree growing there and there was a dryad/tree spirit girl living there that hated people. That's about as much as I can remember without throwing ideas that I am not sure of. Please if anyone can identify this game from my confused description it would be appreciated.

Small edit I am pretty sure it was a 2DCG game and it wasn't RPGM so either flash/renpy or maybe java/unity.

Last edited: