Identify [Solved] Searching for a game

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
I am searching for a game that has the same main charachter as this one

DLsite
the same mc, the same art, same battle system
RPG MAKER game

as far as i remember (it was japanese so its a bit vauge)
the game's start like this; It starts with a blue sky, the camera falls down slowly, you see the main girl fighting infront of a japanese temple/house, she goes inside and protects a certain person, the cutscene ends here and it starts to explain how battle system works etc, i don't remember every detail but after fending enemies off, you go to some sort of underground temple where you fight some creature, after winning against that you get sealed off or some sort, some years later a girl in disstress who happens to be in the same place as you were sealed were able to summon you back, and you go on a journey from there on with that girl,

If you lose against enemies from that point on, you get captured, but you can still move not as your charachter but as the person who captures you, then you can interact with some of the enemies to get them to fuck you, which gives you an escape chance.
RJ188011_img_smp3.jpg also this same exact position exist in the game i am talking about as well
These are the only things i remember so far, if someone can tell me which game this is i'd be really happy
sorry for being vague i can't remember much

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Oh its actually the same game, but version 2.0 . I just had the partial translation over it, which caused it to go back to 1.0
that actually has an entire different story and gameplay etc
Battle system and the story lines are so drastically different that it made me think there was another game,
Also the pictures and the video from the Dl site didn't help since they are mainly from its 1.0 version

DDD.png
in the old one (left) you can choose only 1 action per round
meanwhile the new version can make you choose up to 8 actions
the 1.0 starts directly at the cave level wihtout any story introduction meanwhile the 2.0 has intro cutscene (the one i described)

Last edited:
Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
where can i get the 2.0 version of the shizuma game guys?
For the v2 I only found on mega but I still haven't actually downloaded it beacause mega gave me a decryption error or something like that, the problem should be the space on the disk (in the span on a month I should solve it), basically what I want to say is: I don't know if this link has the actual game or not; also there are some torrents here and there on the net but they don't seem to be reliable

Reactions: forbiddentwo

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
I actually found a link of the 2.0 version,but its all in japanese,cant seem to find an english translation,:(

Little Slut201

Aug 28, 2021
Guys is there no place where i could get this damn game . I searched everywhere for version 2.0e and i couldn't find anything