Identify (SOLVED) Set in Medieval times good story. NAME????

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
There was a game, played once can't remember name has good story I think it has no open world just choices and all images were drawings. I remember roughly our MC goes though a village which is destroyed, something dark is watching MC has magic i think. Though out journey you meet various companions I remember a girl who is a fighter join MC in quest do not have good relation with parents MC have option to make her and her parents relations good. This girl had scares on her body, i think her and her parents fight was why she chose to be an adventurer, followed her own path.
MC is working for king or queen who have to save kingdom from dark forces and MC have to hunt down a Dragon if i remember correctly and Viking setup comes
snow, beer, taverns etc etc some people go before MC endup dying. Do not remember much but story is something like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
There was a game, played once can't remember name has good story I think it was Ren'py no open world just choices i think and all images were drawings. I remember roughly our MC goes though a village which is destroyed, something dark is watching MC has magic i think. Though out journey you meet various companions I remember a girl who is a fighter join MC in quest do not have good relation with parents MC have option to make her and her parents relations good. This girl had scares on her body, i think her and her parents fight was why she chose to be an adventurer, followed her own path.
MC is working for king or queen who have to save kingdom from dark forces and MC have to hunt down a Dragon if i remember correctly and Viking setup comes
snow, beer, taverns etc etc some people go before MC endup dying. Do not remember much but story is something like this.
this sounds interesting, there is a game with similar setting but totally different story Snowstorm. give it a go till you wait

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
this sounds interesting, there is a game with similar setting but totally different story Snowstorm. give it a go till you wait
Thanks man. I'm following (Snow Storm) this game.
Also i would like to say that the game i'm talking about have some part on Viking, snow etc what i am trying to say game is not based on Vikings but had some Viking scenes.
And at start of the game (if i remember correctly) MC see a village destroyed and can give them relief and he talk about village priest i think and that was linked to the plot somehow, Very very good story
if this helps you or someone else to identify the game. Don't remember much and also don't remember if game had sex scenes
but Story was very interesting.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks man. I'm following (Snow Storm) this game.
Also i would like to say that the game i'm talking about have some part on Viking, snow etc what i am trying to say game is not based on Vikings but had some Viking scenes.
And at start of the game (if i remember correctly) MC see a village destroyed and can give them relief and he talk about village priest i think and that was linked to the plot somehow, Very very good story
if this helps you or someone else to identify the game. Don't remember much and also don't remember if game had sex scenes
but Story was very interesting.
Yeah it surely sounds interesting, I like the Medieval setting. i will follow the thread know when you find out

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah it surely sounds interesting, I like the Medieval setting. i will follow the thread know when you find out
I found it. It is Oathbreaker this game have 2 seasons. If you are playing for the first time you will not understand what
our MC is talking about in season 1 until 4-5 episode. Our MC is Female can have both Female/Male love interests.
First season use OTHER engine (don't know what is that) and limited save slots 12 i think. 2nd season use unity
which is much better. renders are way better in 2nd season and Unlimited saves.
i played SFW version i do not know if NSFW in available for free.

Game is Good can't skip or you can't understand what is happening and dialogue are long.
if you want to give it a try i can give something without spoiling.
MC is a Warlock, Got selected as Court Mage by somebody(interesting plot better to discover in the game) to bring
Young king down for having Warlock as Court Mage. Your Choices matter really in this game choices matter So
1st season can be played for Multiple times due to limited saving. King is Young have to make better alliances,
MC's previous master or Mentor is out to release you can say a demon which was defeated by MC in the past on
current king's Father's order. This game is all about politics, sacrifice

2nd game is better in Graphics and you understand all, so easy to play and make choices.
First playthrough of season one i played as boss (you can't talk about that way, how dare you to say this about me(MC)
i will not talk to u) but you can be calm, and enjoy game without getting into that. I said wrong about Vikings.
There are scenes in Ice but not Vikings.
But I have to warn you brother.
If you are looking for sex scenes you have to play NSFW version which is on Patreon and do not know how good that is.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I found it. It is Oathbreaker this game have 2 seasons. If you are playing for the first scene you will not understand what
our MC is talking about in season 1 until 4-5 episode. Our MC is Female can have both Female/Male love interests.
First season use OTHER engine (don't know what is that) and limited save slots 12 think. 2nd season use unity
which is much batter renders are way better in 2nd season and Unlimited saves.
i played SFW version do not know if NSFW in available for free.

Game is Good can't skip or you can't understand what is happening and dialogue are long.
if you want to give it a try i can give something without spoiling.
MC is a Warlock, Got selected as Court Mage by somebody(interesting plot better to discover in the game) to bring
Young king down for having Warlock as Court Mage. Your Choices matter really in this game choices matter So
1st season can be played for Multiple times due to limited saving. King is Young have to make better alliances,
MC's previous master or Mentor is out to release you can say a demon which was defeated by MC in the past on
current king's Father's order. This game is all about politics, sacrifice

2nd game is better in Graphics and you understand all so easy to play and make choices.
First playthrough of season one i played as boss (you can't talk about that way, how dare you to say this about me(MC)
i will not talk to u) but you can be calm, and enjoy game without getting into that. I said wrong about Vikings.
There are scenes in Ice but not Vikings.
But I have to warn you brother.
If you are looking for sex scenes you have to play NSFW which is on Patreon and do not know how good that is.
You explained it really good man, I will give it a go