Identify [SOLVED] Shot in the dark - RPGM with great art

edgarfarfello

Aug 26, 2018
Okay so I remember playing this game like half a year ago and my computer has since been wiped so I have no clue what the name is and I only remember some details to boot. This game was an RPGM with great looking art and you played as a female MC. I think the beginning was something to do with space and you losing your red-haired girlfriend and having to do all of these things like work for money in order to get closer to being reunited with your girlfriend.

In the story you have to do various sexual acts for compensation like prostitution and in order to stay in this apartment complex the owner gave you a BADGE that basically said that she was his property and that no one could really take advantage of her because of it. Also I believe that for some reason the entire town was infected with some sort of horny virus? Anyways among the various jobs I remember you could do was to prostitute yourself in the upstairs of the apartments, work in a bar and show yourself off, or just work in this hole in the wall whore house. At night if you were to go out and be caught by they guards roaming then you would be sent to this jailhouse until morning. I remember the soldiers all wearing this sort of armor that looked alien-like. This is extremely vague since I don't remember any sort of names or title but I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about!

Again it is a great RPGM with great art but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called