Identify [Solved] shota impreg comic

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
So I have been trying to track down a series i read a long time ago

its a sex education one where the milfs meet the boys at like public bath to teach them about sex but end up getting knocked up at the end I am sorry i dont remember more i know this is a long shot but please if you find it let me know

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

its a sex education one where the milfs meet the boys at like public bath to teach them about sex but end up getting knocked up at the end I am sorry i dont remember more i know this is a long shot but please if you find it let me know
the one matched your description is this comic
[Agata] Dai Rankou! One Shota Onsen ~Ofuro de Yaritai Houdai

and i can name it another good shota comic
Kyouko sensei and my secret (kyouko sensei to boku no himitsu)
homestay
The Lady Down the Street Asked Me to Impregnate Her (Akogare no Kinjo no Oba-san ni Nengan no Tanetsuke)
Two mother (haha futari)

Not sure if i can give you a link of different site

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

You can try on nhentai. Just put "shota impregnation" within the search (without quotation marks of course) and if you want to exclude jap then "shota impregnation translated" and voilà, everything there!

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
i have been searching the n hentai tags for it, and sadly none of the ones you listed were it. Its about a group of teachers who are required by law (i think) to teach sex ed and theres some shota orgy stuff and its not just one its a multi work series but thank for trying i knew it was a long shot

Ragnar1313

Aug 22, 2017
This might be what you're looking for.

Search under that artist and you will find the other one as well.