Identify [Solved] Side-scroller about either ghost or serial killer hunting

Rukkaborrudu

Nov 12, 2018
I played this game a looong time ago, so i don't remember any of it's details, but i remember for sure it was a side-scroller about girls party that is hiding or seeking ghost/serial killer, can't recall that detail, but it was surely spooky. Setting is some sort of camping, probably.

Horror/paranormal tag search on this site brought no results for that game, but maybe i just didn't search good enough.

UPD: It's Horror Book II: The Evil of 13th. Thanks to LordOfFire&Ice

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I played this game a looong time ago, so i don't remember any of it's details, but i remember for sure it was a side-scroller about girls party that is hiding or seeking ghost/serial killer, can't recall that detail, but it was surely spooky. Setting is some sort of camping, probably.

Horror/paranormal tag search on this site brought no results for that game, but maybe i just didn't search good enough.
Probably a long shot/not what you were after, but perhaps this?

Lustful Spirit Hunt

Rukkaborrudu

Nov 12, 2018
Here some details i managed to remember:

* Visuals were NOT pixel-art
* Game was anime-styled, animated like classic unity/flash live2d stuff
* Most of time you walking around of abandoned cabins, buildings, where you can get :spooky: scenes
* Unfortunately, i cannot remember what was requirement for H-scenery. Getting caught by villain maybe? Or find your less fortunate party member?
* And of course, game was actually kinda scary. When i said ":spooky:" scenes, i meant that, like creepy shadows on background of some locations