Identify [Solved] slavemaker/ whoremaster like game that runs RPGM

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

I was reminiscing on some old games that I used to play when one popped into mind that cannot remember.

From what I remember of the game, you started by choosing one of three characters with unique backstories and from there you start a brothel that runs similar to whoremaster/slavemaker. However, the game is created using the RPGM engine and plays like the standard RPGM games.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The only RPGM game I know with a male protagonist and a brothel to manage is Wicked Rouge.
Are you sure the engine isn't Ren'py? Brothel King perfectly fits your description.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not 100% its an RPGM. However, I'm certain it had gameplay like an RPGM game. Unlike Brothel King or Whoremaster. You'd have to walk your character to a slave market to buy slaves. Travel to other towns. Fight monsters in the RPGM turn-based combat.
I also think you could own more than one brothel... but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the guess though!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
My apologies. :(

? According to the Wiki, it's an RPGM game and it features slave markets and brothels in multiple towns. Also fights and unique .
It's a wild guess, please forgive me if this isn't the game you're looking for.

Reactions: Zxuz and IMNOVIRGIN

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Sadly the NSFW content in the game requires a separate download, and is done with Torrent, which is far from safe.
By the way, what's Slavemaker? (Can't find it on here, which is why I'm asking.)

Last edited: