Identify [SOLVED] Specific game with "superpowers"

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey folks,

i am looking for a game with a male MC who got some superpowers. I don't know exactly what it was, some kind of time shifting i believe.
In the intro you learned to use a "radar" type of thingy to locate objectives you can interact with. If you do so all goes organge/yellowish i think. (a coin on the street was involved in the tutorial)
The first girl you meet is at a bus stop i believe on your way to university where you can use your powers for the first time on other people.

That's all i remember ... i was about to test it out, but due to other releases and a hard drive failure i totally lost track of it.
I already went through all my bookmarks and the superpowers tag but i am not able to find it. Maybe i'm just blind af.

Thx for the help in advance :)

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
Well, I'm looking for a game too, searched the whole forum, but couldn't find it!
It was male mc who got superpowers after he and his girlfriend were in a car incident on the street which left the girlfriend dead, then two agents are after him trying to capture him something like that then he meets a girl on the street. Thanks in advance.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well, I'm looking for a game too, searched the whole forum, but couldn't find it!
It was male mc who got superpowers after he and his girlfriend were in a car incident on the street which left the girlfriend dead, then two agents are after him trying to capture him something like that then he meets a girl on the street. Thanks in advance.
The game you are looking for is called Fates: Determination

And in the future if you are looking for a game name or a recommendation, I recommend starting your own thread and not to use the thread of someone else who is looking for something completely different.

Reactions: SamDev