Identify [SOLVED] Superhero Game, fairly new, might have been pulled.

ZomgRAWR

Apr 22, 2018
Long post with rambling ahead:

The game starts with you not having super powers. Something about how everyone (or a lot al least) gets them by around age 18+ and goes off to attend the superhero college (training) thing. 2D game, curvy ladies (mother sister mainly) and has some of the comic book-esk style of drawings with the dots around the edges of some art for flair. Absolutely gorgeous work. Oh and you go to the training, get told you have no powers blah blah blah, fight to stay (busty black female Principle), become friends with some nerdy redhead chick, and most importantly, there's a flame. At night this little spark (think that might be in the title somewhere) starts talking to you, telling you it's there to helps you (very creepy writing, made me feel super uneasy about helping it but wonderfully written none the less). You have to do perverse acts to get it to grow and unlock your powers. Surprise, your power is making women want to fuck you.

That's about all I can remember. I need to find this game again. The writing was funny, witty, made me actually WANT to sit there and read every line instead of CTRL skipping unread shit. And the CG work... Holy shit it's unparalleled.

Any help or suggestions would be marvelous, thanks ahead of time.

ZomgRAWR

Apr 22, 2018
Nevermind, solved it myself. The spark thing made me think a while about it and then I saw the work Kindle somewhere and it led me to rekindled. It's here and it's called "A Hero Journey: The Kindling" and damn is it good.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Nevermind, solved it myself. The spark thing made me think a while about it and then I saw the work Kindle somewhere and it led me to rekindled. It's here and it's called "A Hero Journey: The Kindling" and damn is it good.
hadn't seen that one before, thanks.

ZomgRAWR

Apr 22, 2018
It's on hold at the moment. They're working on a new project, the demo of which is supposed to be dropping some time mid August.