Identify [Solved] Tactical RPG where you play as a blacksmith/craftsman

TheJunkie

May 24, 2017
There was a hentai game I played several years ago which featured a turn-based tactical RPG playstyle similar to series like Fire Emblem and Shining Force. It also had a crafting system where the main character was a craftsman/blacksmith type who could create new weapons, armor, etc. from materials gathered from battle, and the game's chapters were divided based on when you ranked up higher in this craftsman's guild you had joined.

There were three central female protagonists who joined you and you could choose which one's story route to follow; I think they were a black-haired swordswoman, an elven archer, and a loli mage type? You could also summon an undine, a golem, and other characters to fill out your party.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? For the life of me, I can't seem to remember its name or figure out how to Google search for it.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
>Tactical RPG

I mean, that's like the only game of a kind. And it actually brought me into liking this srpg genre 8 years ago (so I play sony games, nintendo games ever since). One game you probably will not hear about is Baten Kaitos for gamecube (you can use dolphin emulator - it's better than an actual console) and I think it's very fun even today. Gamecube was probably the best game console ever made. And, well, I only had dreamcast at the time.