Identify [Solved] Text game where you and mother move in with rich man?

Cratai42

Feb 9, 2019
Hi all,

I'm looking for a game that I played several years ago and can remember little about.

It included the following premise & features:
- You and your mother have moved in with a rich man who she just married. He might have child/ren; you might have sibling/s. You attend the local high school, which is different than your old town in some way (I believe it's a lot nicer and richer).
- You (can) play as a male character.
- The game was text-based. I do not remember any pictures or fancy mechanics at time of playing.
- This game was browser-based or ran in a basic program of its own (not RPGM, Ren'Py, etc.)

Scenes I recall:
- You (can) lose to another male student while wrestling in gym class. He proceeds to play with your butt and humiliate you in front of the class. This may continue into the locker room.
- You discover your mother blowing her now husband in his office.

As you may imagine, I play a variety of games as a sissy/twink/femboy sub bottom and that's how I played this game here. I do not recall if that's the sole slant of the game or if you can play as a top, straight guy, or woman. Other prominent games I've enjoyed are Perverted Education, The Company, Secretary, etc.

I recognize this is not a lot to go on and I appreciate any leads. Happy to answer clarifying questions.

Thanks!