Identify [Solved] That game i dont remember the name

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys, as a good user of this site I already had my bunch of "amnesia" games, but today it was different one of these games (My New Memories) helped me to remember a long forgotten game that I didn't remember anymore, well, let's go:
-In what I remember about the game, the protagonist had suffered an accident (I don't remember if it was amnesia).
- He had a mother and I think a sister, in that update you already had a sex scene with them.
- The doctor (woman) was very strange, the model had tattoos, despite the common trope that doctors didn't have tattoos, and she was kind of "robotic" she acted by logic and reason, she had a daughter and at one point in the game she asked you to to become the girl's father, and I remember her saying "of course I will do my job as a wife and provide sexual satisfaction in exchange of your help" something along those lines.
- There was a scene where the MC, the sister and the mother go to the beach and some boys were hitting on them, the MC fights with them and says "they are my girlfriends", the boys complain that he was being greedy picking up all the pretty girls and they getting angry because they couldn't get laid, then a muscular gay couple comes along and says "you guys are so cute why don't you come with us and we'll all have fun together?" the boys run in fear and it turns out that the gay couple are the boyfriends of the MC's friend who is gay too.
I don't remember much more than that.