Identify [Solved] Trying to refind this game

DLKin

Apr 2, 2018
I've been searching through the games threads trying to find a game that I used to play but have been having issues, I've gone through thousands of games and just can't find it. So hopefully one of you wonderful people will know what one I'm talking about.

What I remember about the game:
It's a fantasy setting with management elements. You're helping set up the town for a visit from the queen, I think. You help your uncle, who oversees the construction and provisioning of a hall for the feast and party. Your sister works with some kind of emissary from the capitol, and there's a subplot where you can either let him hit on her or defend her and drive him off. I'm pretty sure your parents are dead. You have a childhood friend who makes clothes and is a total lesbian. There's also the quiet girl in the library with the drunken dad.

You, the MC, are supposed to be able to magically tell if someone is telling the truth, and that's really important to the whole queen's visit thing for some reason, but you're an idiot and a slacker and your teacher would do it but he got killed and you get blamed for it, and have to prove your innocence. A swordsman lady comes from the capitol to investigate and you have to earn the trust of her and her asian pagegirl.

Don't read past this point if you dunno what I'm on about cuz we're about to get into some spoilers, kay?
You've been warned.

This is when some tinkerbell looking fairy pops into your room and tells you that her mistress wants to see you, and you go out into the woods and meet an old hag who starts teaching you magic, as a way to help unlock your truthsayer abilities or some shit. Turns out you're not half bad at it, and you can start using it to gently -and then not so gently- change personality traits in the people in town. You just gotta learn their secrets and pry into their brains. That childhood friend who's a lesbian? Not for long, it's ok if she shows off the lingerie she's been making, then it's cool if you see her naked, then jerk off to her and so on and so forth. The shy girl who doesn't talk ever? Break her out of her shell. The swordsman lady? Get her to tell you her war stories and.... well actually just train hard enough to land a hit on her. Your sister? Yeah incest is wrong but you find out your parents were brother and sister and your uncle knew about it and hid it so let's get that sponge and wash some brain.

You go deeper into the forest trying to power up your magic and end up peeping on the queen of the fey, who for some reason, she has a vision or a prophecy or something, you have to go to her fey court and fuck her in front of everyone, including her husband the fey king - or, prince, really cuz it's like Britain and she's the real deal but he's just some dude who married into it. She ends up falling for you penis personality and wants to turn it into a regular thing.

Eventually there's a point where you get so good at magic the hag has to open up your mind to prepare it for all the shit she's gonna cram in there, and you waste a bunch of time getting ready for the ritual to do this, but when it happens - oh yeah turns out it's already done and no one knows why and now you look like even more of an idiot because why the fuck you have all this ability and still suck shit at truthsaying? There's some allusion to like looping time travel? Idk it started to get a bit crazy and that's where I last was I think.

Anywho if that sounds like a game you know, help me find it? I'm hoping it's not abandoned cuz the writing wasn't terrible and for all the nuttiness it was going somewhere.