Identify [Solved] Trying to remember a game

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
So i have been trying to find a game i played quite some time ago. I think at that time it was a demo, but well made demo, so i wanted to see if anything came out of it

The game had a female MC, and the idea was that she was.. basically like a priestess (i think) that was blessed by a drogon. In the beginning of the game you are tasked to go to that draon so it would bless the MC again (that blessing can only be done on a virgin and it is supposed to protect MC against losing her virginity unless she wants it)

So, key points - female MC, virgin, character preview on the side, clothing system (iirc it was pretty bare-bones in the demo), you had a party member, combat was.. i think real time? and top down, so not like RPGM. Cant remember the engine

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
No, thats not it. In my game the main story was the whole thing with dragons, how there is a "priestess" for each dragon, and MC is one of them.

Col.Panic

Jun 6, 2020
In the beginning of the game you are tasked to go to that draon so it would bless the MC again (that blessing can only be done on a virgin and it is supposed to protect MC against losing her virginity unless she wants it)
Sounds somewhat like "Dungeons and Prisoners". The protagonist is a Dragonmaid at the start, she is sent to and blessed by a dragon. The blessing secures her virginity by striking everyone with lightning who tries to enter her.

Unfortunately, I am still under three post rule, which means I shouldn't post links, so you have to search the forum titles for "Dungeons and Prisoners". It's not on the site, but there's a discussion as well as a link to the download page. The game itself seems to be abandoned because the most recent reply on the devs blog is from 2017 and the patreon post is from 2016.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Scintille