Identify [Solved] Trying to remember a game

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
From what I can remember I think you start off the game in your room, as a dude, there are activities you can do in your room like reading or stuff on the computer, I think you lived with your mother and sister, and you weren't able to leave your house for some reason, might have been under house arrest, but its neither of the ones I get for searching for it. When you do get to leave the house it brings up a map and you click where to go. It was from probably at least 6 months ago.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
From what I can remember I think you start off the game in your room, as a dude, there are activities you can do in your room like reading or stuff on the computer, I think you lived with your mother and sister, and you weren't able to leave your house for some reason, might have been under house arrest, but its neither of the ones I get for searching for it. When you do get to leave the house it brings up a map and you click where to go. It was from probably at least 6 months ago.

was it this? https://f95zone.to/threads/rebuilding-my-family-v0-1-5-beauty-pasta.3169/