Identify [solved] Trying to remember an old monstergirl breeding game.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
A long, long time ago, like back when Monster Girl Quest was still incomplete a number of other monster girl games were recommended by Rogue/Dargoth. One in paticular stood out to me as interesting based off it's screenshots and i gave it a whirl despite being 300% untranslated and me having no knowledge of Japanese.

The game in question was rather odd, a trap for an MC being guided/bullied by two monmusume, one a purple skinned, dominating, demonic centaur girl and the other a more gentle, angelic, big boobed harpy. The gameplay was standard turn based RPG fare though the trap fought alone, subduing hostile girls by as much as i could guess transforming into various male beasts to fight them like a minotaur for example, once a zones boss was beaten the game would task you with breeding the hell out of said monster girls to the point they're popping out hundreds of kids in some cases. Each zone generally had one kind of monster girl as it's focus but alternative paths could be unlocked in cleared zones via events or just plain making enough babies.

The last part of the game i cleared involved spelunking in the vagina of a mountain-sized girl and giving one of her humongous ovum a direct dicking...

Beyond that the content was fairly standard stuff with a mix of femdom when the trap was human to maledom when he transformed although i didn't play through the whole thing so i don't know if that was everything the game featured. About the only other thing that stood out is that it did include birthing scenes for a few of the monster girls and the slime scenes featured somewhat visble reproductive organs.

Does this sound familar to anyone?

Last edited:

godfinger1

Sep 15, 2017
Never heard of this game but I looked through the Dargoth's translations archives and found this. Sounds similar to what you described and I really hope it is.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Never heard of this game but I looked through the Dargoth's translations archives and found this. Sounds similar to what you described and I really hope it is.
Had to go through the screenshots to be sure but yeah i recognized some of those characters. Thanks alot man i couldn't remember the games name for the life of me, actually back when i tried it dlsite was in japanese only for 99% of everything so that might be why it was hard to find.

So yes for the record the full title is LVL1 Hero Enacts the Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters by Aomidori. Jebus long name is long...

Thanks again.

Jan 2, 2020
Had to go through the screenshots to be sure but yeah i recognized some of those characters. Thanks alot man i couldn't remember the games name for the life of me, actually back when i tried it dlsite was in japanese only for 99% of everything so that might be why it was hard to find.

So yes for the record the full title is LVL1 Hero Enacts the Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters by Aomidori. Jebus long name is long...

Thanks again.
Have you found any links for it? And in english if possible.

Jan 2, 2020
No, no translation was ever done to the best of my knowledge. When i first tried years ago i was just winging it through a mountain of Japanese.
That is unfortunate,why are so many good games simply brushed off or abandoned? Isnt there someone who does translations and send it to him? Like Dagobagh or whatever did for MGQ

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Dagoth was the one who originally linked the game and provided a high seas option to aquirre it.