Identify [Solved] Unable To Find a QSP Game

YaoiPlease

Dec 5, 2018
Heya, thanks for taking the time to look at and possibly help with my identification thread!

So, I remember that I downloaded the game about three-six months ago, it was a QSP game with other tags (Yes I've searched through all the QSP games with the filter feature since I had a desire to play it again), and I'm honestly curious if the thread got taken down.

Story/Gameplay wise, the main character was trapped in a virtual dungeon and had to progress room by room, there was a rather amusing feature to call out 'Pineapple' at any time for the character to 'leave' the vr game, most rooms were trapped with things that could transform your main character, some clothes were cursed and would transform your character, and then of course enemies that would take advantage of your character on defeat.

Not sure any of that narrows it down tooo much, but that's all that I clearly remember. I also have my download history set to auto clear so I can't even use that to try and back track and find it.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
It sounds familiar, but I don't think it's a QSP game (I've probably played all of them on this site). It might be RAGS, going by the clothes bit. Now, I'm probably wrong, so don't take me for my word.

YaoiPlease

Dec 5, 2018
It was trap quest! I was thinking it was QSP or possibly RAGS because I remember having to install a secondary thing, Git. Also, I wasn't crazy about the Pineapple bit! I feel verified in that, lol.

Thanks for the help~