Identify [solved] Visual novel set in office / company setting

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
Trying to remember the name of game that was based around three female coworkers. From what I remeber there were two chapters done. The first chapter was about the coworker that had a toxic relationship with her college and ex-boyfriend, MC desides to troll and play mind games with her ex with the help of the girl. Their scheming leads to some akward situations among which was accidental sex in the car.
The game had custom-drawn assets and voiced lines. I remember the game pride itself being based on erotic (web)novel of sort. I don't think the game was ever finished though...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Trying to remember the name of game that was based around three female coworkers. From what I remeber there were two chapters done. The first chapter was about the coworker that had a toxic relationship with her college and ex-boyfriend, MC desides to troll and play mind games with her ex with the help of the girl. Their scheming leads to some akward situations among which was accidental sex in the car.
The game had custom-drawn assets and voiced lines. I remember the game pride itself being based on erotic (web)novel of sort. I don't think the game was ever finished though...
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Abandoned] - Lust Selection [Ep. 2] [Select GameWorks] | F95zone

Reactions: Kirie