Identify [Solved] What game is this

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread.
I cant remember the name of the game but you were a male and you lived with one mother and her daughters.
The eldest daughter had short hair and spent a lot of time in the park, whilst the other daughter used to dance in the living room and you could help her with her homework.
You went too school but you could also work either in an office or a workshop.
I hope that is enough for someone too remind me of the name because i cant remember its name for the life off me.

Once again i apologise if this is the wrong place for this thread but i wasnt sure which section i was supposed to place it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread.
I cant remember the name of the game but you were a male and you lived with one mother and her daughters.
The eldest daughter had short hair and spent a lot of time in the park, whilst the other daughter used to dance in the living room and you could help her with her homework.
You went too school but you could also work either in an office or a workshop.
I hope that is enough for someone too remind me of the name because i cant remember its name for the life off me.

Once again i apologise if this is the wrong place for this thread but i wasnt sure which section i was supposed to place it.
Second Happiness [v2.7] [Vnorth]